Skip to content
Plan your trip

budget

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

budget

More
17 years 1 month ago #3118 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:budget
Of course, when you go abroad you have to consider the culture of the place. You have to be familiar with the country that you plan to visit. Observe proper manners. ;) If you budget your trip, do you really stick to it?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3176 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:budget
brandy wrote:

I am from Asia and I could say that it's quite costly. On the other hand, I travel only once and I know I would be satisfied with the price that I would pay. Of course, you have to consider the weather condition of the country you are going to visit. ;) How many days would it take me to cruise around the island?


If you would want to tour or cruise around the island, I think it would take you a week or long. Would you like to try all the activities in Aruba also? That span of time would be enough.

None
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement