Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba..the place

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba..the place

More
16 years 11 months ago #3583 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba..the place
Aruba seems to be a very fun place with not enough attention. I think most of the people that are aware of its existence outside of Aruba are from the Dutch-speaking world. It's just like things dealing with the Francophone world doesn't get much attention in the English-speaking world. Maybe it's up to Aruba and Holland to get more people aware of this place.

None
More
16 years 11 months ago #3590 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Aruba..the place
Well, some things I know about Aruba are it is a great place for beaches, has great food to enjoy especially seafoods and great spots to wonder.

None
More
16 years 11 months ago #3600 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba..the place
I think people would know more about Aruba if there was more to Aruba than just sand, beaches, and warm weather. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but what else does Aruba have going for it? How can this island stand out amongst all the other islands in the Caribbean with similar characteristics?

None
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement