Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I want to surprise a friend. I want to give him a gift certificate for the best restaurant in Aruba, that has great ambiance and great food. Friend travels in March to Aruba for his honeymoon.
Everyone has a different experience and their own favorite restaurant. Let me give my top 3 and justify them.
3. Flying Fishbone. Why? The location, the food and the service. The kitchen is a France cuisine. The tables are on the beach. And when the sun hits the water you have a magnificent view.
2. Madame Janet. This restaurant is one of a kind. Large portions and the taste is delicious. The tables are placed in the garden of the restaurant. For this restaurant it is recommended to make a reservation on time.
1. My first was Le Dome. But have I heard they stopped. Very bad news. Now my favorite nr.1 is Texas the Brazil. This is a steakhouse. Where you can eat unlimited. The waiters walk around with skewers full of meat. And that is what I like. The tenderloin.