Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba hit by Seaquake

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba hit by Seaquake

More
16 years 8 months ago #3773 by traveler
Replied by traveler on topic RE:Aruba hit by Seaquake
Well Aruba was lucky. It got away with a minor quake that time. These sea quake rarely happens, same goes with earthquake. What is important though is that the samba beat goes on every night at the discos.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3805 by travelinggal
I had never even heard of a sea quake before this. I imagine earth quakes and sea quakes alike are probably very scary, but I hope I never get to find out!

None
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement