Skip to content
Plan your trip

Water sources in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Water sources in Aruba

More
16 years 6 months ago #4651 by offseason
I read the geographical information of the island in this website, stating that there is no rivers in the entire island. Is there any fresh water sources (like hot springs or whatever) in Aruba?

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4662 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Water sources in Aruba
Wow, that is something I wouldn't have thought to ask. I would have figured there would be some fresh water sources there, but if they say there isn't then there isn't. There cannot be a fresh water hot springs if there is no fresh water in Aruba.

None
More
16 years 6 months ago #4669 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Water sources in Aruba
I didn't think of it either. Surely they don't import all of their fresh water. They would have to have a water source to grow flowers and trees so they have to have water coming from somewhere.

None
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement