Skip to content
Plan your trip

Camping in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Camping in Aruba

More
16 years 4 months ago #5131 by funandsun
Camping in Aruba was created by funandsun
Are there any beaches or parks in Aruba where tent camping is allowed? I wouldn't want to camp for my whole vacation but it might be something different and fun for the kids for a night.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5137 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Camping in Aruba
I have heard that you can camp in Aruba during Easter week. Other then that I think you are restricted from camping on the beach. You might be able to camp on private ranches, but you'd have to ask the owners about that.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5143 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Camping in Aruba
I keep thinking that you can camp in Arikok National Park but honestly I am not sure and would need to double check that information before hand. I do know they have many trails for visitors to check out but I remember trying to look up this information last year and had some bad luck finding proper local information for the areas of where camp grounds were located.

None
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement