Skip to content
Plan your trip

Legal drinking age in aruba - debate

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Legal drinking age in aruba - debate

More
16 years 2 months ago #5917 by zoie4
The legal drinking age in Aruba is 18. Would you take your 18 year old to Aruba knowing that they could drink even if you are against it?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5920 by romana
Sure, personally I think the drinking age at 21 is silly. You can join the army and carry guns and put yourself in danger so why can you not drink? I would let my 18 enjoy themselves with a drink or two.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5932 by omega
I would not even take my 18 year old with me. He would want to go off on his own and he would drink I know it. I think the legal age is 21 for a reason and I would not want my 18 year old doing it.

None
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement