Skip to content
Plan your trip

Recycling on Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Recycling on Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6835 by ShannaT
Recycling on Aruba was created by ShannaT
The other day I dropped some things off at the local collection center and bottle bank and it made me wonder about Aruba and this issue. I don't remember how much I could recycle when I was there. Do they have easily accessible places to let us do our bit for the environment?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6843 by travelbug
Replied by travelbug on topic RE:Recycling on Aruba
In one sense yes and in another sense no. Individuals no longer sort their garbage. It is put all together out in front of the house on pick up day. The truck comes by and takes it to a recycling plant where the garbage is sorted and recycled. It's a bit different, but they seem to be having considerable success with it.

None
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement