Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba and musical instruments

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba and musical instruments

More
16 years 2 days ago #7501 by romana
I am wondering what sort of musical instruments are common in Aruba. Are there any musical instruments that were invented in Aruba? I would love to learn about this!

None
More
16 years 2 days ago #7506 by paddy
The music of Aruba is quite unique and has its own special kind of flair to it. Due to the mix of cultures you will find native, African and European influences in the music. I am not sure what instruments they use though.

None
More
16 years 2 days ago #7515 by Toby
The only thing I really pay attention to when I'm there are the steel drums. I just love the sound of steel drums and the only place I ever get to hear them live is in the Caribbean.

None
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement