Skip to content
Plan your trip

Where can you buy this?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Where can you buy this?

More
15 years 8 months ago #8282 by sweet gal
Organic foods are good for our health. Are there organic food stores in Aruba? Where will I go if I want to buy this kind of food?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8300 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Where can you buy this?
sweet gal wrote:

Organic foods are good for our health. Are there organic food stores in Aruba? Where will I go if I want to buy this kind of food?


You can buy organic foods in larger stores downtown Aruba. High-rise hotels there also have some organic foods. Where are you going to stay in case you like to visit Aruba?

None
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement