Skip to content
Plan your trip

Beachside bars in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Beachside bars in Aruba

More
15 years 7 months ago #8566 by sweet gal
Have you heard about any beach side bars for happy hours?

I find it a nice feeling to gulp a champagne or any liquor while the wind is caressing through my face and I can feel the sand on my feet. :)

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8571 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Beachside bars in Aruba
sweet gal wrote:

Have you heard about any beach side bars for happy hours?

I find it a nice feeling to gulp a champagne or any liquor while the wind is caressing through my face and I can feel the sand on my feet. :)


I bet you love the ocean view:D. Right? You can find many seaside bars in Aruba. However, I would suggest the Iguana Bar. They have their very one Caribbean-grilled foods.

None
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement