Skip to content
Plan your trip

Favorite Place?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Favorite Place?

More
15 years 4 months ago #8776 by Quest
Favorite Place? was created by Quest
I've never been to Aruba before, and I've been doing a bit of research, so I have some idea what I want to do when I get there. For those of you who have visited or even live there, what do you think would be the most fun place to visit for me? I'm a very active person, so I can handle just about anything :)
More
15 years 4 months ago #8792 by Lantern
Replied by Lantern on topic Re: Favorite Place?
There are some good beach activities, and boat trips where you can dive. Are you looking for the name of an area or specific trips/activities?
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement