Skip to content
Plan your trip

Pinky

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Pinky

More
16 years 4 months ago #5400 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Pinky
Yeah Royal Plaza looks great and stands out amongst the other buildings. I just wonder why the owner/management have chosen pink. Is it because they chose women as their target market?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5483 by oceanlover
Replied by oceanlover on topic RE:Pinky
I know my wife will want to go shopping here. It's even painted her favorite color...pink. I hope I have some money left for the rest of our vacation by the time I drag her out of here. LOL :eek:

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5495 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Pinky
LOL It should be the last place you visit on your vacation in Aruba then. I am wondering about the name. Why Royal Plaza? Does the mall belong to a royal family?

None
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement