Skip to content
Plan your trip

571 steps to the peak of Aruba

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

571 steps to the peak of Aruba

More
15 years 11 months ago #7528 by Vionette
Oh, goodness. I am a smoker so this could turn into a potential 911 call. What I would like to know is how wide are the steps? I mean, if I have to stop and take a break, could other people go past me? I would love to do this, but I don't want to inhibit anyone's experience.

None
More
15 years 11 months ago #7529 by horselover
Wow, that sounds like quite a feat! I wonder how many people can't make it to the top once they start. Do they ever have to call an ambulance for someone?

None
More
15 years 11 months ago #7533 by Sparkle
This is one of those activities that I like the sound of until I have to do it! The question about their width is a very good one. I would feel really bad if I held everyone up., but unless there is another way down I would assume they are at least wide enough for two way traffic.

None
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement