Skip to content
Plan your trip

The University of Aruba – A School of Diversity

University of Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The University of Aruba – A School of Diversity

More
16 years 1 month ago #6837 by beachcomber
SunSeeker wrote:

As citizens of Aruba, they are afforded the opportunity to receive an excellent education in a small, intimate environment.


Do you know if citizens of Aruba receive discounted tuition? What is their ratio of local and foreign students? I have looked for a website for UA but can find no information on tuition costs or housing.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6917 by Toby
Interesting. I'm kind of surprised that the Hospitality and Tourism program didn't start until '05. I would have expected that to be their first order of business. Or one of the first.

None
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement