Skip to content
Plan your trip

4th International Aruba Piano Festival: April 18-24

Events

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

4th International Aruba Piano Festival: April 18-24

More
16 years 5 months ago #4800 by slurpee
This is a week-long event of classical music. This is an event that would relax locals and visitors alike when they attend. If you want to go to this event, please visit Cas di Cultura in Oranjestad.

None
More
16 years 5 months ago #4823 by offseason
Wow, that's a perfect event for me. I like classical music especially piano recitals. I can imagine how wonderful to listen to great works of Chopin and Liszt played in the festival. Too bad I will be there on those days.

None
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement