Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I want to be on the island when there are some important events happening. Where can we get the schedule of events on the island? What is the most important or most entertaining event in Aruba?
No matter what time of the year you visit Aruba, you'll surely enjoy because events and festivals are just plus factors. Can you imagine how it feels to be in a paradise? Let me share to you some of the important events for the month of April.
Bon Bini Festival
Piano Festival
Queen's Birthday
50th International Boulevard Race
I like to participate in the Boulevard Race but I might be joining the race by next year because my schedule is full this month. Are there many runners coming from different countries?