Skip to content
Plan your trip

The Boardwalk Vacation Retreat in Aruba

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

The Boardwalk Vacation Retreat in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6273 by MatchPoint
The Boardwalk Vacation Retreat in Aruba is really great because you get your own kitchen. I stay here 3 out of 6 times just because it saves me money to be able to cook in my own kitchen. What are your thoughts on the place?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6276 by Sunl0ver363
My own kitchen would be good on long stays where I had someone to cook. Otherwise I can't cook and would rather eat out. Does this make it more expensive?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6287 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Since he (she) said it saved him money to cook, I would guess you mean, does the kitchen add on cost the hotel? That would be my question, but we love to cook for each other.

None
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement