Skip to content
Plan your trip

Disabilities made Able in Aruba

Aruba News

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Disabilities made Able in Aruba

More
16 years 2 months ago #6318 by 9nickels5hearts
I thought I would add an article too since I enjoy browsing this forum a lot and reading about things in Aruba.

I used one of the newspaper links listed by someone else. Anyway! Its really awesome, there is a company called adapted wheels that helps people with disabilities feel the warm water of the Aruba Coast and they just launched a trip (first maybe?) You should see the pictures.

www.aruba.com/news/general-news/adapted-...n-nicolas/#more-3761

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6322 by RoadsofGoldSun
This looks really nice. It looks like they've done this before, but it was the first time they took their prototypes on this part of the island? This is definitely a good thing.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6335 by Playn Jane
What a wonderful article, thanks for posting it. I wonder if they are a charity or more of a company and you can hire their services? I love the faces of the people trying it out.

None
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement