Skip to content
Plan your trip

What kind of fish do they serve?

Seafood

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

What kind of fish do they serve?

More
15 years 4 months ago #8771 by Justin
What kind of fish do they serve at the various seafood restaurants? Being an island I am betting Aruba has some interesting dishes. Do they serve fresh calamari? I love calamari!
More
15 years 4 months ago #8780 by joobee
There is a dish called Aruban Fish Soup that is said to be good. There are also a number of restaurants that make sushi too. I don't know about calamari because I do not eat it.
More
15 years 3 months ago #8862 by Jetsetter
I've been looking into this as well, and it seems that a number of the seafood restaurants serve shrimp, lobster, wahoo and mahi-mahi. The last two actually don't ring a bell to me but sound interesting! :)
More
15 years 2 months ago #9024 by Dana
I have never tried Calamari before. I don't think that I would like it. :) I would imagine there would be some sushi places around. Does anyone know if they serve crab anywhere? I LOVE crab!
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement